16.1.11

Johnny Mad Dog, 2008








"General Never Die: You don’t wanna die; don’t be born"











"Lovelita: How long have you been fighting the war? 
Johnny Mad Dog: I was too small, too small. I start fighting when I was ten. 
Lovelita: What was your name before?
Johnny Mad Dog: I don't know my name." 










"Butterfly: Its is my will that when i die don't bury me. Don't bury me."






"No Good Advice: I can't leave my weapon. My weapon is my mother and father."





"Quick to Kill: "Don't kill the pig, don't kill it."








Cannot wait, click away to

Director Jean-Stéphane Sauvaire 
interviewed by cinema's great Abel Ferrera via @filmannex


Original release trailer 


Scene 'It is my will' [Swedish titles] 


8 minute mash-up trailer



Stills by Frédéric Stucin 



@Frédéric Stucin


@Frédéric Stucin

@Frédéric Stucin


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...