12.12.10

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, 1966










 
"Blondie: You may run the risks, my friend, but I do the cutting. We cut down my percentage - ummh, cigar?- liable to interfere with my aim.
Tuco: But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco. Nothing!"



"Tuco: There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend: Those with a rope around the neck, and the people who have the job of doing the cutting."




"Blondie: You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig."



"Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
 


"Angel Eyes: How's your digestion now?"



"Blondie:One, two, three, four, five, and six. Six, the perfect number.
Angel Eyes: I thought three was the perfect number.
Blondie: I've got six more bullets in my gun."




"Tuco: Even when Judas hanged himself there was thunder.
Blondie: That might be cannon fire.
Tuco: Thunder or cannon fire, it's all the same to you. Adios, Blondie."


"Tuco: One bastard goes in, another one comes out."






"Angel Eyes: Even a filthy beggar like that has got a protecting angel."





"Tuco: I like big fat men like you. When they fall they make more noise.  
And sometimes they don't get up."






"Blondie: Every gun makes its own tune."





--0--






Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...