25.11.10

Home for the Holidays, 1995

 




 "Joanne: You're calling me a freak?
Tommy: No, I'm calling you a product of baboon lovin'. There's a distinction."



"Leo: Well, that was absurd, let's eat dead bird!"
 


"Adele: I'm giving thanks that we don't have to go through this for another year. Except we do, because those bastards went and put Christmas right in the middle, just to punish us."




"Claudia: Nobody means what they say on Thanksgiving, Mom. You know that. That's what the day's supposed to be all about, right? Torture."




"Claudia: You don't know the first thing about me.
Joanne: Likewise, I'm sure. If I just met you on the street... if you gave me your phone number... I'd throw it away.
Claudia: Well, we don't have to like each other, Jo. We're family."


 

"Leo: Walter, when you say "cash is king," what's that mean?
Walter: Cash is the fossil fuel that keeps our economic pistons pumping."




"Henry Larson: Well, opinions are like assholes, honey. Everybody's got one and everybody thinks everybody else's stinks."



Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...